I want all of my customers to love their purchases but in the unlikely event that you need to return an item I operate a simple returns policy – more information can be found in the Returns Section below.
I believe that buying online should be an enjoyable, stress free experience and endeavour to make the process of buying the items you would like as simple as possible. You can read some of the kind feedback I’ve received on the Jewellery Page.
If you have any questions about ordering online, specific requests or would like to enquire about a commission please contact me on 07470 392771, firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form on the Contact Page.
I strive to achieve the best possible relationships with my customers. However, if you are unhappy with the service you have received then please get in touch with me via the Contact Page and I will do my best to resolve any problems.
- I hope that all my customers will love their purchases but in the unlikely event that you need to return an item I operate a simple returns policy:
- I have made every effort to convey the products as accurately as possible. Products have been described with sizes and lengths where appropriate and accurate colour options. As every item is handmade to order, there will be slight variations from item to item. Colours and images may vary slightly according to the device/monitor that they are viewed on. The customer will be required to cover the cost of returning items and if any alterations are needed after the piece has been made and dispatched then the customer is responsible for the costs for the alterations.
- I cannot accept responsibility for items damaged in transit to us and for this reason we would recommend that items are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery, which includes an insurance provision. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- I am happy to refund payment against items, if you notify us within 28 days from purchase. The item will need to be returned to us within 28 days and we will issue a refund within 28 days of receiving the goods.
- For health and hygiene reasons, no refunds are available on pierced earrings. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Items which have been damaged through misuse will not be refunded.
- Bespoke, made to order items or jewellery altered to a customer request are exempt from any refund or exchange.
Returning An Item
1) Drop me a quick email to let me know you are returning an item and the reason for the return.
2) If the item(s) are being returned within the 28 day period, please include all original packaging. Please ensure all items are adequately protected and packaged.
3) Please return by the secure postage method of delivery, ie. Royal Mail Special Delivery, so you are fully insured and it is trackable.
Please Return to:
13 Salop Street
Vale of Glamorgan
• I will send a confirmation on receipt of your returned item(s). Refunds can take up to 28 days to process, and will be refunded via the initial method of payment.
In the event that goods are delivered faulty or damaged please contact me as soon as possible on 07470 392771, email@example.com or by using the form on the Contact Page, so I can arrange a replacement or a refund. Please keep all packaging that the piece arrived in and email a photograph of the damage.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods have been delivered to the customer damaged, and/or if a manufacturing fault occurs within the six months after delivery. Items that are returned as faulty within six months will be reviewed by me, and any item displaying damage that is deemed to be a direct result of fair wear or accidental damage will not be accepted as faulty. I offer a full repairs service for such items. There will be a small charge for this service, to cover the cost of the repair along with any shipping costs incurred.